The coronavirus outbreak is first and foremost a human tragedy, affecting hundreds of thousands of people world-wide, every member of the Stormtech team sincerely hope that we all stay healthy and emerge from it stronger than ever.
Australian manufacturing will soon experience some important rebalancing - in terms of its supply chains, as a result of long-term local and global structural shifts. In the long term this will make Australian manufacturing much stronger, leaner, and more competitive.
Stormtech is an example of Australian regional based businesses that are not only competitive within Australia, but also able to compete on a global scale.
Everyone at Stormtech believes we have an opportunity to demonstrate our manufacturing agility and show how we can stand tall and stand together in the face of uncertainty.
Communication with our team
- We are organising 'by appointment only' visits with partners.
- We are adhering to retailers and wholesalers social distancing requests.
- Phone or email is our preferred mode of contact. You will find some staff are working from home, and are able to support you with your sales or general enquiries as normal.
- Any site visits must be pre-arranged.
Proactively providing supply certainty
- We are stocked up on materials, indeed we have more than enough materials to fulfill orders throughout this period of uncertainty.
- We also continue to monitor the situation and manage our workforce based on the official advice of the health department.
- We have set up rotating teams that do not meet each other to ensure staff are as protected as possible from a total company shut down.
We are well placed and feel more than comfortable with the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe and also to ensure your business can rely on us to fulfill your orders.